Subsidised CSQ funding for Asbestos Removal training for the 2015/16 period.
Call or enquire today to receive eligibility requirement information.
Regular courses held - Course dates here
Special prices for employers of apprentices currently training at Biga.
CPCCDE3014A Remove non-friable asbestos
National unit of competency
- CPCCDE3014A Remove non-friable asbestos
1 day (allow approximately 8 hours)
- QLD: Funding is available for eligible members of the construction industry. Contact us today for eligibility information
- Discounts available for group or company bookings.
If you are required to manage or remove 10 square metres of asbestos you are required to complete CPCDE3014A - Remove non friable asbestos. This nationally recognised is delivered by industry current trainers and contains a high practical hands on content.
Homeowners in Queensland: After completing this course, you can be certified to remove more than 10m² of non-friable asbestos.
Business Operators: Only under the authority of a Class B (non-friable) or Class A (friable) asbestos removal licence issued by the State Authority can commercial operators remove more than 10m² of non-friable asbestos . Employees of a licence holder do not need to hold an Asbestos removal licence, however any person working on asbestos removal is required to complete this course prior.
In Queensland you will need to complete this course before applying for a Class B licence. For more information and details of how to apply for a licence, please follow this link https://www.worksafe.qld.gov.au/injury- Fact sheet
- All participants must hold CPCCOHS1001A Work safely in the construction industry - White Card
- You must bring your white card or statement of attainment on the day of training or attach it to your enrolement form.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be issued with a Statement of Attainment.
To register your interest, phone BIGA on 1300-00-BIGA (1300 002 442).
Need your own course?
Courses can be customised or developed to suit your specific purpose. Contact Biga today.