Five different trade qualifications in high industry demand:
- Certificate III in Carpentry
- Certificate III in Bricklaying / Blocklaying
- Certificate III in Painting and Decorating
- Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling
- Certificate III in Wall and Ceiling Lining
Apprentices training under a User Choice contract are required to make a contribution to the cost of their training as per DESBT requirements. The link below details these costs per unit of competency.
Biga Training offers flexible face-to-face short courses to give you nationally recognised qualifications:
- CPCCDE3014A Remove non-friable asbestos
- CPCCCM2010B Work safely at heights
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
Subsidised CSQ funding may be available.
Contact Biga on 1300 00 2442 to receive eligibility requirement information.
Please contact us to customise or develop a course to suit your specific purpose.
Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
Do you have six or more years construction industry experience? You may be eligible to gain qualifications for what you already know. Read more >